Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Horse

I heavily apoligize for not posting the past few days.
Something came up, and, for that I apoligize.

Anyway, today I will be talking about the Capabilities of the horse in Assassin's Creed; Brotherood.

Did you know that in AC;B, you can do a lot more with the actual horse?

For the first time in any Assassin's Creed game, you're going to be able to ride the equestrian through the city. This means being able to joyfully terrorise your opponent from horseback, and get away laughing your arse off. But still, I find it good to get your hidden blade dirty once in a while, yes?

The horse can also be used in Acrobatic and advanced combat. I don't quite understand what Acrobatic Combat looks like, but what I picture is Ezio Auditore da Firenze, leaning off the side of the horse one-legged, juggling swords.
Now put that picture into your head =)

No comments:

Post a Comment